About me

 My name is Rhafi, and im just a 16 years old, second year high school kid that lived in bandung, 

i was born in jakarta, 27 october 2005 and i spent most of my childhood in jakarta, back in third grade i used to live in a middle east country called oman for a year, then i go back to jakarta and stayed for three years.

My hobby is drawing, ive been drawing since i was a tiny little kid, i used to draw in walls, tables, even in clothes, and any other surfaces if i dont have a paper. and now im currently learning to draw digitally on a tablet, i can only play one music instrument, a guitar. Because for no reason almost every member of my family plays it too.

In junior high school, i went to a boarding school in lembang, bandung. And in 8th grade i go study overseas in a middle east country named jordania for a year, after that i go back and stay in bandung for a year before i continue my highschool in jakarta.

In jakarta, i go to an international highschool for a year, and because one of my dream is to go to ITB in bandung, my parents offered me to move to one of the best highschool ever exist in bandung. At first, i rejected the offer because i don’t think i can compete in a school as good as that, but after much discussions and debates, i decided to accept the offer in order push myself out of my comfort zone.

And now here i am, Im an official bandung citizen now!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goals for this year